No time to make an appointment??? Try an updo at home!!! It's easier than you think!!!Practice a few times before your big event or special occasion. Here are a few steps to creating a low side look with loose curls pinned up.
Here is a similar style I created for a bridesmaid.
Products & Tools Needed:
- 1 inch curling iron
- ceramic round brush
- medium to firm spray
- bobby pins
- Blowdry hair with a round ceramic brush to create a smooth look with volume.
- Spray a medium spray all over then start to curl. Remember the bigger section you take the bigger the curl will be.
- Take a section of your hair from the crown and tease away!!!
- This is where it gets tricky!!! On clients this is where I divide the hair in 3 sections ( left ear ,righ ear. center back of head). Twist the left section into the center, twisting both sections into one (hold tight) now twist both sections to the right section and pin away!!!
- Now start pining up the left over hair, creating a loose bun look.
- Spray to set the look and add pins where it feels loose.
- Finally the SHAKE TEST. give your head a little shake to make sure the updo stays in place!