Tuesday, October 9, 2012

((LOVING LATELY)) A DAILY GLOW

I am currently lovingggggggg the Target Brand Up and Up Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. A while back I tried out the Jergens Daily Glow and hated the smell and the shimmer it left on my skin. This past summer I was VERYYYY pregnant and couldn't stay in the sun too long so I discovered a love for this awesome Target product. It is usually $5.54 but it is on sale this week for $5.26! Jergens currently runs for $7.89 on target.com. 


Compared to



5 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! I hate the smell of the Jergens too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u gotta try it!! I buy 2 at a time!! lol

      Delete
  2. I use the Target brand moisturizer, but a different kind & I LOVE it. It's works great & the price is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their brand! I love their makeup wipes and the big 33oz pump of moisturizer for in the kitchen =)

      Delete
  3. What a cute and fun blog! I was blog hopping and came from Frugal Foodie Mama! I am a new follower so I hope you will follow me back! I am a couponer as well & you prob already know this but if you get the Target Debit card you will always get 5% back at check out or if you order online you always will get free shipping! Just a little tip, which you prob already know but just though I would share!
    Thanks,
    Jenn
    couponcalimom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete